Original topic:

Samsung service centre

(Topic created on: 02-17-2020 02:27 AM)
pet71
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Today i had a worst experience in service centre,my note 10 plus had a fews problem,technician change motherboard and battery for me ,another issue they haven't found a solution yet,when i collect my phone,my screen protector was scratch,staff said will get me a new one,after 45 min waiting,staff told there was a fews bubble on the screen,ask is it ok for me,do u guy accept that,technician don know how apply screen protector,this kind of job done ok for customer?later i call customer service to speak with person in charge ,but he or she don even try to attend my call,can't even get a name ,What Samsung said is they not selling product,they selling service,RM4199 product can't even talk to person in charge,how expensive Samsung service are,and the Samsung Note 10 plus is the worst phone i ever use
8 Comments
akhmallatif
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That is so unfortunate man, the 'bubble' part already made me pissed. Im currently using note10+ and its working just fine, but in your case that is so unlucky for an expensive phone. Hope Samsung can solve your problem asap brother.
hanleesa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hi, my samsung galaxy fit battery seems do not last for a day after the last update. how can i fix this
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear pet71,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

We would like to apologies for the bad experience.

We appreciate your feedback which can help us improve our service quality.

Please let us know which service center you had visited we will feedback to Customer Service management and take necessary action. Appreciate if you can provide the picture of your screen protector which have bubble. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thank you,I did mention this to customer service,they ask go to other service centre for replacement,but did u know the service centre don't have the stock,
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi pet71,

We really feel sorry about your bad experience.

Appreciate if you can let us know which service center you had visited

so we can take action to improve it. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
DëV
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I had bad experience with 2 service centres I've visited. First thing is I extended my warranty and they didn't update it in their system. second thing is that they refused to replace the faulty vibration motor and forced me to believe that the issue is from software and it is fixed. once I go back home I'm still having the problem. I regret choosing a samsung product. This would definitely my last samsung product if they refused to replace the part next time.
0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same to me bro,they won't replace a new phone,so I still hang with this high end phone without 4g,This will be my last Samsung product
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

hi dev28,

We understand your frustration due to issues are not fixed yet.

However, we need your assist to help us improve our service and take necessary actions.

Appreciate if you can let us know which 2 service center you had visited.

Thank you.

0 Likes