Original topic:

Secure folder Apps Update

(Topic created on: 03-08-2018 06:54 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there,

I use the secure folder quite a bit and noticed that the applications that are on there aren't updated through the play store. Has anyone noticed the same thing?
I basically have to delete the app from the secure folder, go to my app drawer and select "add to Secure Folder" in order to get the latest version.
0 Likes
4 Comments
EnZ143PoGi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
'Add Apps'
'Download from Play Store'
That will open a separate Google Play Store just for Secure Folder applications. Make sure all the apps you added to your Secure Folder has auto-update on when you check 'My Apps And Games' from the Play Store.
Most Samsung Applications on the other hand that you added on the Secure Folder must be updated through the 'Galaxy Store.'
Same process, make sure all apps have auto-update on. And this will either automatically update your applications or give you notification that update is available. And you can just update through the notification panel itself.
Galaxy Note
I get a notification everytime there are updates with one of my apps in secure folder, It says "Open Secure Folder" whenever there is actions such as updating apps, or new notifications for one of the apps within secure folder.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @Dom, could you please make sure if you have added account in Google Play inside the Secure Folder and check again? Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Thank you for the assistance everyone. I'll give it a try. 👍🏾
0 Likes