Original topic:

Snotes for Note 10+

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 12:26 PM)
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Why has Samsung blocked Snotes from the Note 10!!!? This is a much better app than Samsung Notes!  Another dumb move from Samsung. 

Has anyone been able to install Snotes by ither means?

0 Likes
8 Comments
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Dude,
Samsung Notes was the S-Note replacement that came out starting with the Note7
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@vitruvius, you can try installing SNote from www.apkmirror.com and see if it will install. I have both on my Note 9 but I tend to use Samsung Notes more, we each have our preferences.
0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I used Apkmirror for Snotes on the TabS3, wasn't fully functional, have it on my Note8 from the Playstore . . . just frustrating that Samsung is letting go of, imho, a more sophisticated app.
Will try Apkmirror for the Note10.
0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
cuz, as i said, it's more

so·phis·ti·cat·ed
/səˈfistəˌkādəd/

get it now . . . dude?

0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Like Cprice mentions, you can side load it--but you don't have to. It's available in the Samsung app store. I'm going to agree with you about it being better (including more sophisticated). I had created some custom templates that are no longer useable in Samsung Notes.
0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I did get it from Apkmirror, works well, and did see after the fact that it was in the Galaxy (that's what it's called on my phone) Store. Seems like same app.
Did try Samsung Notes too . . . definitely lacking compared to Snotes. Mystifies me why Samsung would not keep Snotes officially going, or even adding functionality. How costly could it be to a company like Samsung.
Btw, how did you create custom templates?
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Custom templates are just images that you create with the information/layout/colours you want. You then import the image to create your template and each page comes up the way you want it. A very "nice to have" feature.
0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes have done it that way as well.
have also copied pages from my note4 Snotes that had more varied backgrounds.
0 Likes