Original topic:

Someone said 2 Nav buttons gone? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

(Topic created on: 09-18-2019 04:37 PM)
mytech
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Ok, dunno why I didn't think about this when I read the post earlier and now I can't find it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ...

So just sharing... 

If your on a 10 device, apparently this don't work on them bc they disabled Goodlock in place with Bixby ffs ? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ 

Here's what I can do on my Note 9 thoughπŸ™ƒ
I go into Goodlock App (downloaded from Galaxy store) then open that  APP and I download and use NAVSTAR APP! Then Through the Navstar APP you can SETUP the Navigation bar how you like with the options given, bc some of the buttons are redundant but better than none 😘

Here's the menu... 
I Press new configuration

Then I do this... 
1- Button layout
2- Add button

Next... 
1- I pick my preferenced extra buttons. 
2- when they show up here, you can long press on them and rearrange how you like them. 
You can see in the 2nd and 3rd screenshots how they got moved. 
Click done when you happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

So now the bad stuff πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
If you want #1 I have to do #2 and I don't like that navigation bar covering my screen I like full screen gestures ugh

This one is not so bad but
This is a screenshot of this app made by Samsung, (Goodlock) not working right with another Samsung APP (Members APP), why is the stuff greyed out? The extra buttons do work but they greyed out. IT's all constructive criticism unless you screwing me and my Goodlock APP and APPS withen er πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

6 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Not true, Goodlock still works on my S10. However they replaced routines with bixby routines so yeah.
Galaxy Note
is there a navigation hide button??
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes (kind of). You need to get One Hand Operation+. In fact it let's you switch seamless between full screen swipe navigation and button. Oh and the quick tool in it is also a cool feature. :)
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I dunno if I lost data today or what but I couldn't search, thanks for clearing that up Yo!

If you mean to hide the navigation menu its the 6th screenshot down or the 2nd up from bottom..
FULL SCREEN GESTURES.

That's why this don't work for me, bc when I turn on full screen gestures the extra buttons do not work πŸ€·β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β™‚οΈ

Settings/display/navigation bar
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You can seamlessly switch between button and swipe navigation without the need to go into settings. You need to install One Hand Operation+ and have one of the gestures show/hide navigation. This will allow you to switch between the 2. The Quick tool is also a neat feature they added.

You can use all the buttons in button navigation in Members app. Not sure why yours is greyed out. But then again I'm activating it with the Hide/show command. I took this screen shot using the navigation bar.
Galaxy Note
VIC20! TYπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ₯‚πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
0 Likes