Original topic:

Swipe down for notification panel issue

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 02:52 PM)
GG2
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Can anyone with a Note 9 or maybe with other galaxy phones test something for me?  My swipe down from anywhere on the screen for the notification panel stops working everytime i change icons / themes or launcher. Even when i put everything back to stock. Only time i get it to work again is by restarting the phone. Just curious if it's a bug with Android 10 or just my phone. ( Yes i did the clearing cache many times before posting this )

Thanks.
0 Likes
23 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I Think you just answered your own question...

"Everytime i change icons/themes or launcher"

Could be the update, could be the
Icons/themes or launcher 🙃

All is fine here 🤷
I don't change icons /themes or launcher 🤙
All your icons /themes launchers can't be all bad, your gonna hafta narrow it down, I like to know what you figure out 👍
who's the bugger biting your arses 🤣
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
By changing only icons from the galaxy store, the swipe down shouldn't stop working. And i tested this with many different icons. And if i restart the phone, everything works even with the new icon pack
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
All icon packs do this?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes, all of them. No big deal as i rarely download anything as i like to keep everything as stock as possible but im curious to know if it does this on other phones.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
i tried lawnchair 2 and it stopped working until i restart. Weird as it never did this before, just something i noticed lately.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I know how unhelpful it sounds but I don't experience this issue with Nova and Microsoft Launcher (my main on my phone)
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Actually it is helpful. So maybe it's just my phone. I just realized i didn't clear the One UI data. Going to try it out.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Im going to try Nova Prime now just out of curiosity.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same thing with nova prime. Has to be my phone so going to clear the UI data.
0 Likes