Original topic:

UI2.1

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 02:04 PM)
scinex
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Finally.... downloading now, and for the first time I see settings icon gear is rotating, one of cool features in UI2.0

8 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
All in all it's a very nice update. The only thing that turns me down is back gestures that earlier could used with keyboard, but not back gestures need to be applied above the keyboard. My thumb needs to reach higher on the screen then.
vicchong
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
bro u noticed... when switching camera mode... u can hear the camera mechanical switcing lence sound? not very loud but of u in a quite place, u can hear it.
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I didn't notice any significant sound except 'haptic',single vibration whenever I change the mode, but this one is designed to work like that. Probably you are referring to focus mechanism?
vicchong
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
not sure if that is focus. but i was switching between camera, then more > AR mode.. then switch back camera.
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Yeap. I notice this before 2.1.. Its the shutter sound. For the light control depending on which lens in needed depending on the mode ur using
Juju00
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
The fingerprint animation so lagyy
rickky25
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ui2.1 is only for Samsung note 10 or also for Samsung Galaxy A like a50s a70
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
So far, only for N10, S10 and S20 series, and of course comes preloaded for Z flip.