Original topic:

UNFAIR with Canadians

(Topic created on: 11-19-2019 01:56 PM)
heartRobber47
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Since the beta ONE UI 2Has been launched all the major countries Also in US too  Why not for Canadians!! USA Canada has no such a big difference why they haven't released any beta update yet! Come on guys we need to escalate this.we wasted 1700$ not for a simple UI we need variation a bit faster updates
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Uh... you're absolutely wrong. Microsoft has opened the floodgates to free-for-all beta access on Windows 10 since 2015. That gives them the ability to identify way more bugs as you have way more people doing their things differently. Other companies did so too.
Also I don't see how one particular country would have more people able to produce a bug report than another. There's techies everywhere and there are tech illiterates everywhere as well.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note

Yeah but there's a big difference here... there are many more Windows users than Samsung users in Canada.   Many more PC technical people that Samsung technical people.

heartRobber47
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i agree with you but the thing is Samsung is always late for releasing updates. my friends have the beta access in US I am in Canada i don't have that's **bleep**
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
if it's not fair...why don't you relocate to somewhere it's "fair" as that might be easier for you. I can't see Samsung changing their ways anytime soon :smiling-face:
heartRobber47
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
why should i? bro i am just asking why Samsung is doing discrimination between the US and Canada?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
maybe Samsung is asking the same thing.... "Why should they" 🙄 you do know the president of Samsung Canada is different than Samsung US right ...
heartRobber47
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
because that's what the user want. it is not decided by the Samsung. it is what the user want within the majority
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
so your telling me the majority of "users" DON'T want it?? if it's not decided by Samsung and it's decided by the majority of users right? this is why it's. it available? 🤣
0 Likes
heartRobber47
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yeah the company ll listen if it is in high demand Don't you think😂
0 Likes