Original topic:

Upgrading

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 08:15 PM)
Dasonl
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I am thinking about going to the Samsung  Galaxy Note 9 in December or should I go for the S10E. What can the S pen do besides the basic features? Do you use the S pen? 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note

Hmmm... scrolling screen captures for work, doing basic memos and notes in One Note, translating blocks of text, a mouse to highlight, copy, paste selections... just wish they would implement another button on the S Pen.

Though you could see what the Note 10 brings first and decide from there. I'm sure that'll come out before end of year.

0 Likes
awesomeness
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Not exactly sure what the S Pen does... But I'd definitely go with the S9. I have heard lots of pros and cons about the S10. I'm going to the S9 from my S7 in Feb of next year- so excited.
0 Likes
Dasonl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am using the s8. Going to an s9 is a very incremental upgrade
0 Likes
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I've gone from s7 to s8 to note 8 to s9 to note 9 to S10+. And through all the phones I stuck with the Note 9, it's fantastic and the only drawback is I wished I waited till the Note 10 comes out as it will have all the features the S10 series has. you can do so much more with a Note and has more power.
Dasonl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
By the end of the year the price of note 9 will have lowered since it came out. Better value for the price. But, I love the new features on the s10 and the note 10's leaks.
0 Likes