Original topic:

Vos Bugs Android10 One UI 2.0 NOTE 10+ FR/EN Which bugs do you have ?

(Topic created on: 01-19-2020 06:21 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

Updating a new OS is what i hate the most, scroll down for english version

PLEASE WROTE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS HERE SINCE YOU UPDATE YOUR NOTE10+

SVP VEUILLEZ ÉCRIRE ICI LES PROBLÈMES QUE VOUS AVEZ DEPUIS LA MISE À JOUR ANDROID10

Mettre à jour un nouveau système d'exploitation est ce que je déteste le plus au monde et malgré les wipe cache partition et les réinitialisation d'usine, il y a toujours plein de choses qui ne fonctionnent plus correctement...Je croyais, j'espérais que ce ne soit pas le cas avec Android10 sur mon Note10plus mais je n'arrête pas de constater les multiples bugs qui surgissent jour après jour depuis la mise à jour vers Android10.

1- Le Note 10plus n'est plus aussi rapide qu'avant, les applications ne s'ouvrent plus rapidement, ça lagge beaucoup, pourquoi ?

2- En voulant aider quelqu'un qui avait des problèmes avec l'application Meteo, je me suis compte que j'avais aussi un bug. Il était facile de changer le lieu pour connaître la température ailleurs AVANT la mise à jour, maintenant on doit supprimer tous les lieux enregistrés pour voir le lieu souhaité grrrr

3- Dans " Options de développement" , j'ai coché  " Forcer le mode Sombre (nuit)" afin de pouvoir regarder Samsung Members en mode Nuit. Hors, cette option se désactive par elle-même sans raison à tout moment et ça devient vite tres agressant...

Mode sombreMode sombre

4- Je n'arrête pas de recevoir un message parlant de location qui échoue, ça se produit souvent au redémarrage de mon appareil sans que je sache c'est quoi...

20200117_235907.jpg

5- Quand je surfe sur Internet avec Chrome, j'avais une option qui me permettait d'ouvrir un " Onglet de groupe", ce qui était des plus pratique car tu pouvais avoir plusieurs onglets sur le même sujet dans un onglet unique. La mise à jour a détruit cette superbe fonctionnalité et j'ai perdu toutes les pages que je conservais ainsi.

6- Mon application Pioneer ne fonctionne plus quand je connecte mon Note10plus avec un fil USB

7- Avant, dans Maintenance, il était possible de voir le temps complet de la batterie, on voyait le temps que la pile avait utilisé et le temps restant, on pouvait ainsi mieux avoir une idée complète de l'état de la batterie et vérifier si notre batterie se vidait plus rapidement suite à des mises à jour  et maintenant cela est rendu impossible (downgrade). L'ancienne application donnait plus d'informations que la nouvelle. 

20200117_182815.jpg

8- La qualité des photos prises en luminosité moyenne est rendu horrible. La caméra me dit que c'est une photo de chats (un chat ça bouge ) mais n'ajuste pas la vitesse en conséquence ce qui se traduit par des photos non digne d'un appareil de haut niveau. J'ai acheté mon Note10plus pour avoir les meilleures photos au monde et je me retrouve avec le pire...c'est inadmissible...En plus, le lissage de photos, on en veut pas donc faites que ça devienne un choix !

Les S10 semblent avoir le même problème si je me fies aux différents forums.

My cat on Android10My cat on Android10

9- La fonction Bluetooth ne cesse de s'activer sans mon autorisation...un bug de plus

Que vais-je découvrir d'autres demain ? Et vous, quels problèmes avez-vous ?

Google Translate

What else will I discover tomorrow? And you, what problems do you have?

Updating a new OS is what i hate the most

Updating a new operating system is what I hate the most in the world and despite the wipe cache partition and factory reset, there are still a lot of things that no longer work properly ... I thought, i '' was hoping that this was not the case with Android10 on my Note10plus but I keep seeing the multiple bugs that arise day after day since the update to Android10.

1- The Note 10plus is not as fast as it used to be, applications do not open more quickly, it really lags, why?

2- While trying to help someone who had problems with the Meteo application, I realized that I also had a bug. It was easy to change the place to know the temperature elsewhere BEFORE the update, now we must delete all the saved places to see the desired place grrrr

3- In "Development options", I checked "Force dark mode (night)" in order to be able to watch Samsung Members in Night mode. However, this option deactivates itself without reason at any time and it quickly becomes very aggressive ...

4- I keep receiving a message that location  fails, it often happens when I restart my device without my knowing what is is ...

5- When I surf the Internet with Chrome, I had an option which allowed me to open a "Group tab", which was very practical because you could have several tabs on the same subject in a single tab. The update destroyed this great feature and I lost all the pages I kept as well.

6- My Pioneer application no longer works when I connect my Note10plus with a USB wire in my car

7- Before, in Maintenance, it was possible to see the full time of the battery, we saw the time that the battery had used and the remaining time, so we could better have a complete idea of ​​the state of the battery and check if our battery drains faster following updates and now this is made impossible (downgrade). The old app gave more information than the new one.

8- The quality of the photos taken in medium brightness are horrible. The camera tells me that it is a photo of cats (a cat moves) but does not adjust the speed accordingly which results in photos not worthy of a high level camera. I bought my Note10plus to have the best photos in the world and I end up with the worst ... it's unacceptable ... In addition, the smoothing of photos, we don't want them so make it become a choice and stop smoothing our pictures.

S10+ picture not betterS10+ picture not better

The S10s seem to have the same problem if I trust the different forums.

9- The Bluetooth function does not stop activating without my authorization ... one more bug

Asem
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
my main issue is the severe deterioration in the responsiveness and accuracy of the fingerprint sensor. it's practically unusable for me.
tiny93
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
3) refuses to give map directions
DannyD86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

the issue i have is with note 9/Dex, chrome no longer opens when the phone screen is off. After the latest update, if the phone screen is not on, Chrome freezes constantly or does not open. If i open the phone screen, chrome works just fine.

Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Interesting... not sure what is causing this issue... but after a while, recent app launching will become very sluggish and unresponsive. I'll be able to scroll through the apps fine, but when trying to launch an app it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even register the taps. But if a wait a few seconds it goes back to normal. And it's completely random.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Vic20 You wrote this in another post  : Do not merge Samsung Cloud with OneDrive. My biggest regret. You lose camera upload and there's no way to permanently enable it again. Even with gallery sync disabled and permissions removed, it will still automatically disable the OneDrive sync for media.

Is this another bug ? I am not sure if i merge Samsung Cloud with Onedrive... I will try to remember to not merge it...thanks for sharing

Vic20 regret his mergingVic20 regret his merging

0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It removes the Camera Roll option from OneDrive. Camera Roll allowed syncing of gallery pics and vids on BOTH internal storage AND SD card. Important if you want a secondary backup to the card via cloud.

When migrating Samsung Cloud to OneDrive you lose Camera Roll and can't get it back. The problem with Samsung Gallery sync is it doesn't allow you to back up SD to cloud. So if user selected saving captured pics on card, it will not back up to cloud. You need to switch to internal storage for that.

My biggest issue is disabling sync to Gallery does not allow OneDrive to enable its media sync indefinitely. It still automatically disables OneDrive media sync regardless if the gallery sync is enabled or not. Even removing Samsung permissions from OneDrive does nothing. It's very frustrating as I have to constantly go back into OneDrive account settings to enable the media sync again.
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Here's another to throw here:
Data usage - something hidden in the background system/process using up a large amount if data. Individual apps accumulated totals do not equal the data usage reported by carrier or system.
daBiker68
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same issue with my s10e..
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung should be paying you people!
W t f 🤦♂️
I would 🤙🙃👍
0 Likes
stef73
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
je viens d'acheter mon note 10 plus et je commence déjà à regretter d'avoir vendu mon note 9 en pensant faire un bon coup ouff malheureusement mon note 10 plus je perds m'a connection internet wifi sans cesse ou je peux être à 800mgbs et tomber à 21 mgbsec. et si je suis genre au centre d'achat sur mes données mobiles impossible de me connecter genre fb sa affiche aucune image et Google même chose. quelqu'un aurait une vraie SOLUTION je suis vraiment déçu au prix que l'appareil coûte on s'attend à avoir un bon rapport qualité prix. mon fournisseur est Vidéotron et ils trouvent aucune solution . quand j'ai été magasiné mon nouveau samsung note 10 plus je voulais savoir des renseignements sur le note 10 et ils m'ont répondu qu'ils en offraient pas la version note 10 ils offraient rien d'autre que note 10 plus et si quelqu'un trouvent ou bien si samsung fait face à cette situation svp partager avec les membres .
0 Likes