Original topic:

What happened to Bixby?

(Topic created on: 04-08-2018 08:13 AM)
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
what happened to Bixby in this update? I used to use her often for certain tasks, now she can't even do them....( ex. open internet "search _____")... she used to open and Google search what I asked...now she opens her own search and can't find anything....did settings change or something?
8 Comments
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Reason why I went back to Google months ago. So hit and miss it was ridiculous.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @NasJiJi. we are sorry to hear about your experience with (Samsung App/feature Name). I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the bug patch in the future update! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
same here keeps crashing support tells me to do factory restore that's all they ever say like nobody knows anything
0 Likes
NanceW
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bixby doesn't respond to me since this latest software update
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I went to apps then bixby uninstalled updates restarted phone went through setting up voice again and then did the update and it seems to be working bixby is doing what I ask
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
after fixing the issue it is back when phone.is off bixby went respond you see she is trying but won't work but will when I unlock phone to main screen
0 Likes
Jerome007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I keep reporting Bixby yo support team and I'm getting the same response to factory restore my phone and try setting Bixby again. that's all they seem to know for now. I dont think they can fix his problem. on the other hand I see ok google doing what Bixby should be doing,that is answering my commands
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
it is very disappointing that we spend a lot of money for Samsung products but never get customer service always the same answers. sounds like they need professional people working there somebody must know something. beside restore all the time.. please buy my phone back as your promises are never kept
0 Likes