Original topic:

Where's the scrollbar!?

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 03:41 AM)
SherylBee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I just got a note 10 and, after attempting to read what seemed like a particularly long article with no end in sight, I realized that half my fatigue was that there actually was no end in sight!! - - What the flip happened to the scrollbar?? Is there some way to enable it?

I see that Samsung's own browser is savvy enough to have left it be, but nowhere else does it seem to be available by default. Does anyone have any guidance to offer? Thanks! 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Where are you reading this never ending article? Can't you just swipe up on the page to scroll down?
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I don't really understand there importance of the scroll bar? Considering you can navigate using touch on the screen. For mobile device it's easier to navigate without the scroll bar.

And this infinite article... unless the poster is some troll wanting to waste your time, I haven't seen an article (or course materials for that matter) that doesn't end.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi SherylBee,

What app were you viewing this article on? When you're talking about Samsung's Browser, I'm assuming you mean another browser like Google Chrome, which does not have a scrollbar. 

Cheers,

Jeremy

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Agenteb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I too miss the scrollbar from my previous iPhone. Not much else I miss so far but the scrollbar is something I got used to.

Which apps?: CBC, Messenger, Facebook, etc.
0 Likes