Original topic:

Why Samsung? Just why?

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 04:33 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why are you doing this to the consumers Samsung?

The Note 10+ base model has 256gb. So why did you downgrade the base model of the Note 20 Ultra to 128gb with the snapdragon chipset but kept the exynos at 256gb? I mean yes, there's SD card and 128gb is also plenty already but we are paying a premium price for a device. So why downgrade?

Also in the US, they get 650$ as trade-in value which is 50% of the phone cost slashed off, but here in Canada, we barely get 400$? And we don't even get the white color model either!

I can't imagine that Canadians don't buy that many phones for you to neglect our market that much but it reaaaallllyyyyy blows!

Really wish you guys will be fair to all markets one day.

6 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

why did you downgrade the base model of the Note 20 Ultra to 128gb with the snapdragon chipset

I agree with you, this was my first question after the Unpack 2020, why less storage than my Note10plus ?  600 $ US in the USA and less over here.

Sometimes  i'm asking myself if Samsung Canada is working for us (even if i know we don't have same population in Canada)...this is why i keep my Note10plus 

If we had same trade-in-value than USA , I'd probably change my smartphone each year but now i will wait and keep the phone as long as i receive major Android Update (now it's 3) .

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I hear you man. Samsung Canada is reeaalllyyy letting us down.

If they're asking themselves why the sales in Canada are lower than the USA, then the answer to that question would be they don't give us enough incentive to buy like they do for other markets.

Even with all the older phones, when they come out with exclusive colors or exclusive limited edition bundles, like the star wars edition for Note 10 plus, it never ever hits the Canadian market.

We are seriously left out 😔
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
but Cassidy... a sleek and clean N20Ultra would look great in your hands.... with that new HOP screen...and the laser focus...and the gg7....sure is tempting...

why dont you call up that pre-order screen and hover your mouse over that 'pre-order now' button
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Fatwa

You're right...just give me your  Mastercard number in private ...and i click on the button 😝 for a Note 20 Ultra 512gb 

Why should we bothered for a $ 2 333,35 tax included device

Hish you scared me, i read G7 not gg7

0 Likes
Rebekka
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Deeezzyyy,
Samsung aim to provide high quality, versatile devices to our customers - both loyal Android fans, and new users who are just becoming familiar with the Galaxy ecosystem. We appreciate your time and thank you for sharing your thoughts with our community members. We will take this as a suggestion.

0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Samsung in the past never failed to provide me with a decent smartphone experience. My first galaxy phone was an S5, and afterwards I got an S7, S8, Note 8, and now S10e.

The S10e might be my last samsung phone ever if things don't seriously change next year.