Original topic:

Wifi and 4G lagging after Android 10 update

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 08:30 AM)
Rubenizer
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there is anyone facing the lagging issues with browsing or using any apps like Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp etc.. with the internet on wifi and 4G..on their Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ especially in terms of "pulling" the data? I didnt have these issues on Android 9 on the same phone.

I've tried rebooting and even flight mode option but its still the same. Would appreciate any suggestions to fix this issue. Thank you 
13 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I heard some of the people feel the same thing for 4g connenction. plz try to turn on airplain mode and off it. it might helps
Gil45
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I faced the same problem with my S10 Plus after upgrade to Android 10.
Need to toggle Aeroplane mode to reactive the 4G connection.
0 Likes
WilsonNg
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
same here
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Same. I also toggle with flight mode time to time. Happened like this week for me
0 Likes
JediLam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
May try to reset the Access Point Name
Galaxy Note
Was having this problem too.

0 Likes
MOD_1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Rubenizer,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

We feel so bad for your experience, we really hope the connection will back to normal soon.

We need your cooperation to provide some print screen and information to us for further investigation.

1. Device IMEI/SN (*#06#) - optional
2. Location having issue - we will send technical support to check the connection at the area.
3. TELCO. Working on 1 SIM or dual SIM
4. Details symptom description
5. Details reproduce steps - Please let us know how you reproduce this issues.
6. How frequent symptom happen.
7. Problem binary (Confirm on *#1234#) - print screen is needed.
8. Time range where normally problem occur.

Except IMEI number, the rest of the information you can share at here if you agree with it.

We will escalate to related team and conduct network testing at the location you mentioned.

However, if you have privacy concern, you also can escalate your details through Samsung Email Support ( https://www.samsung.com/my/support/ ).

Once again, we apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Rubenizer
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi I am having the issue almost every where I go.. 2. I am living in Petaling Jaya. 3 I have 2 sim cards Maxis on Sim 1. The other sim card is Singtel but it is turned off when I am in Malaysia. When I try to use any app even Google search app and try to click on the results, it takes a long time to load or also when browsing Facebook or sending /receiving whatsapp.. this happens on both 4G and on Wifi 5GHz.. it is even worse when signal drops to H or H+.. I stream music on Cloud Radio or TuneIn or spotify especially when I am driving and now.after the update to Android 10, the music from the app always stops playing when the signal switches from 4G+ to 4G or worse when it switches to H or.H+ then the music from.these 3 apps start buffering or just stops playing. also now the data doesn't pull as much or as fast as it used to on these networks 4G, H etc. also when you use Google Maps or waze with the music streaming app.. it buffers more. finally I even tried a speed test fast.com on wifi and it can only.get download speed of 5 or 10 mbps even though I have the 100mbps package. it is very frustrating because before I can get the full 100 when i was on android 9.

no.6, it happens very frequently
7 how to take a speed test when it occurs because it should be done as a video
8.most of the time it happens even after turning on/off flight mode etc

please get someone to call me urgently
0 Likes
MOD_1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Rubenizer,

Thank you for your promptly reply.

We will escalate to related team and conduct network testing at the location you mentioned above.

Once again, we thank you for your support we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

0 Likes