Original topic:

about note 10 plus battery life

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 03:25 AM)
MrLiang
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
is it normal when the phone left 5% battery and  continue to use the phone, and the phone power off automatically in less than 2 minutes from 5 % to 0%, anyone facing this problem? what should i do? I asked customers service before, they just told me to activate safe mode or reset the phone, I facing this battery this problem since the day I got my phone, and the warranty for the battery almost finish, should I go claim it?  I never face this problem with previous phone, how come a premium phone got this kind of problem? why?
12 Comments
AkmalFaiz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
same with me sir
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
That's pretty low till u use like that. Could damage ur battery over time though. Not recommended do so until u want use till critical by 15 % u should get the first warning u should plug a charger already.

Use power saving mode if there's no charging place or reserve till u find one.
0 Likes
MrLiang
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
so it is abnormal right if off within 2 minutes?
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
When left that 5% did u still use that phone heavily or isit idle?
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Hmm not much info for ur kind of problem. But iif it affects u as a user then go ahead and change the battery or get more info from the Samsung centre if its advisable to change the battery.

Also do learn from YouTube or Google on ways how to take care of ur battery in the future. Cauze emptying ur battery like this too often can damage it in the long run.
0 Likes
MrLiang
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm just using instagram only
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

I think it's a feature to preserve the health of the battery as it is damaging for it to be at that percentage level for a long time (same goes for when it's close to 100%).

Another reason would be that the phone wants to keep the remaining battery for emergency when you need to really call someone you can still turn the phone on but for a brief time. 

iPhone users have been complaining about this too. 

0 Likes
MrLiang
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
are you using 10note+ too, do you facing this problem?
0 Likes
SamMember
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
not advisable to use the phone batteries until 0%. the ideal to charge your phone is 15% as said by CS.
0 Likes