Original topic:

adaptive wifi issue after oreo update

(Topic created on: 06-04-2018 09:29 AM)
Rico
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
So I just updated to oreo yesterday on my note 8 and my adaptive wifi doesn't seem to be working quite right anymore, like when I'm at home sometimes it's not auto enabling my wifi like it used to. I'm pretty sure there was an option to clear the adaptive wifi data before I was forced to upgrade to oreo but can't seem to find anything like that now. Is it no longer an option or am I looking in wrong place?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @Rico, could you please try to clear system cache and see if Adaptive Wi-Fi function behaves as it should or not? Thanks!

- Wonchul
Rico
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Sure I'll give that a try. Just curious in regards to the other part of my question, did nougat have that option to reset the adaptive data? Cause if it did and is now gone, I'm guessing I should prob make another post as a suggestion to recommend adding back a usefull option.
0 Likes
Rico
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I forgot to mention that I had already cleared the cache after i did the updates yesterday, but I did it again anyways and am still experiencing the same issue.
0 Likes
Rico
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Wonchul, I'm still experiencing issues with the wifi not turning back on when it should be, any other ideas?
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @Rico, sorry for the late reply. Could you please try to reset Network settings and see if your issue will be resolved? If not, please submit a device error log with detailed explanation of the issue? From the Samsung Members application, tap the “Feedback” icon. Tap the Pen icon and then submit an “Error report”. Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes