Original topic:

battery of samsung note plus

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 11:08 AM)
tacdas
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Guys.... sorry to say but i am.not satisfied by the phone battery performance i was just using facebook for 30 mins and the battery is already 90% i hope i can find a way for this. I tried maximizing my battery by resctricting all the apps but then it is still the same☹
0 Likes
5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Facebook is a poorly written application. Their data slurping and ad+privacy bidding drains your battery. I suggest uninstalling it if you value your battery life.

Facebook and good battery life are mutually exclusive
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I know how it feels. I own both an iPhone and Samsung. On my iPhone XS Max, the battery lasts way longer than my S10. But I feel like it's due to the resolution, I don't really wanna lower it from the highest option.
tacdas
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yeah and the bad thing is whenever u charge it always affects life span of the battery because of how many times of cycle u charge the phone😒 i think i will.try Huawei hahahah
0 Likes
GrannyGlammaw
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Don't let Facebook run in the background, AND go into Facebook settings and change the auto play video setting to off. That will help some. I use the Holy-ever-living-crap outta my note 10+ (games, videos, everything) all day every day and the battery lasts me more than 24 hours. Best while your in phone settings turning off Facebook's ability to run in the background, turn off everything else that isn't necessary. (Google maps uses a lot of battery if your location is on). I hope this helps!
tacdas
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
how do u turn off sorry first tym user
0 Likes