Original topic:

battery problems note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 11-29-2019 12:22 PM)
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
The battery on samsungs deteriorate very fast. 3 months ago I could go over a full day and now it dies in half a day....I am a heavy user but still drops pretty fast
2 Comments
ivanpings
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hey same! i just posted the same question as you did
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Do a wipe cache partition, if it don't works, you have installed a apllication that drain the battery, just check in the Maintenance Application and check wich application eat your battery

The cache partition is a portion of your internal storage that keeps the system cache. Sometimes, updates or app installation may corrupt the system cache and cause problems. Fortunately, problems coming from a bad system cache can easily be fixed by simply clearing the cache partition. This will erase the system cache so the system can rebuild a new one as you use the device. If you haven’t tried this one yet, here’s how to do it:

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).

Press the Volume down key to highlight “wipe cache partition.”

Press the Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight “yes” and press the Power key to select.

When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device

source : https://thedroidguy.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-troubleshooting
0 Likes