Galaxy Note
Share your questions, concerns and experiences in the Note 10 and Galaxy Note Series forum and find help from members of the Samsung community.
Sub Categories:

Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

help

Posted in: Galaxy Note

Anyone know when the Samsung 8 is coming out ? & which phone i should get now since we can't keep our Note 7s anymore ? Really bummed out about this. I loved this phone & luckily haven't had a problem with it.

Note 7 Exchange in Canada

Hey, so we all plan on exchanging or refunding our note 7s:( My service provider is rogers and my plan (and hopefully many others plan) is to get Rogers to agree to giving note 7 users 1 year agreements for new phones rather than 2 years due to this ...

that is it

guys, Samsung let us bring the note 7 to exchange to s7, refund for note 7 device and specific accessories...it is the time to say goodbye to our note 7, right?😐😢

note 7 canada return

Does anyone know how long we have to return or exchange the note 7 till ? I read somewhere we have till Dec 31, 2016 to exchange the note 7 . I kind of want to keep it as long as possible, the phines i seen today at Rogers are all expensive for the s...

Posted by: emukasa
Active Level 1

for those with VIDEOTRON ( french)

Bonjour, Samsung a annoncé l'arrêt de la vente du Samsung Galaxy Note 7 à compter du 10 octobre dernier. La sécurité de nos clients est une priorité, et nous travaillons en collaboration avec Samsung afin d'offrir une solution rapide et efficace pour...

RIP Note 7. 09.2016 - 10.2016

OMG my note7. Article from "Android Central" Samsung permanently cancels the Galaxy Note 7. It was always highly likely, but now it's official: The Galaxy Note 7 is dead.Samsung has "permanently discontinued" the Galaxy Note 7, according to The Wall ...

Posted by: Jiwon23
Active Level 4

Updated Samsung USA Note 7 refund.

Samsung Canada!!! Are you sleeping? your holiday is over, work!Updated Consumer Guidance for the Galaxy Note7 Updated – Oct. 10 2016Latest Updates on the Galaxy Note7.Samsung is working with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to investi...

Posted by: Jiwon23
Active Level 4

Tom Tom go app a no go

I had the tom tom go app on my previous note7 working great. now that I have the replacement note7, it just says that the app has unfortunately stopped. How do I get it to work again. I have deleted and reinstalled the app a few times, but still won'...

Posted by: whyt151
Active Level 1