Original topic:

bixby button keeps turning my screen on even after disabling

(Topic created on: 11-01-2017 05:44 AM)
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have the butto disabled both on bizby home and setting but whenever somehow it gets accidentally pressed, it still turns on the screen showing me lock screen. i turned on screen on at least a few times today which is getting annoying. I think it is a glitch.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
i read about accidental trigger of the button a lot before buying note8. i gotta say.. i have a tough time tripping it... not sure if its the way i pick up the device... but how to you set it off a few time a day? do you have hands like the hulk?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Since having my S8+, I think that I only accidentally launched Bixby the first day or so, I never did again after that
0 Likes
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it typically happens when note 8 is in my pocket...i disabled bixby so bixby doesnt come on but it still turns on the screen. occasionally at some points you take out your phone and i notice that the phone is already on pressing random numbers on lock screen.
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
oh...why do you th ink its bixby? the is a feature you can use in settings that disables activity when in your pocket... do you have that feature activated?
0 Likes
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hmmm right now i think that way because since i disabled bixby, thr bixby button shouldnt do anything when pressed (basically useless button as reviews say) but somehow bixby button still activates the screen the same way power button does. may i ask how to go to that feature you mentioned please?
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
settings...display... block accidental touch.... enable
0 Likes