Original topic:

bloatware

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 04:30 AM)
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
How can you permanently disable these Samsung and Google apps. They seems to be programed to install on your device whenever they feel like it. Dispite turning off auto update time and again.

For example I have Samsung experience doing so.
Google AR
And a few others most I can do is remove the app data clear the cashe and disable permissions.

I am not comfortable with all this data collection. I feel it should be the users choise what software to install. I understand i am not a programmer or a developer. 

However I dont think it is necessary for them to have it written in to the phone code. Or be not able to disable certain apps.

I understand the common consumer should be not allowed to mess with certain settings or permissions in order to avoid bricking the device.

What I have a problem with is simply the non disclosure behind this. Yes it is your shoftwere your device design. 

It is the consumer's choise to buy your product and utilize the provided software. I get not wanting tec Savvy people boot into safe mode and remove your bloatwere trash. 

At times creating further issues or eventually rooting the phone, so they can truly have an android experience for themselves and not the one you deem neccessary for them. 

Any suggestions welcome but please only from expert level users who actually know what they are looking at. 

Thanks to all who take the time to read my rant and offer assistance.
1 Comment
Helpinghand
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Not a viable option. 

0 Likes