Original topic:

curious

(Topic created on: 10-15-2016 07:53 AM)
ZombieLady
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
does anyone have the 7 edge ? I heard it's closest to the note 7. But ive but also heard the edge part makes the phone hard to handle? so maybe the s7 would be the better choice ?
0 Likes
9 Comments
RD1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Almost same . only difference is no s pen.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah and i wouldn't be too worried about the handling part if you plan to get a case anyways, the only difficult part is the screen protector but you've probably had the same problem with note 7 too, i recommend getting NanoFixits liquid screen protector
0 Likes
ZombieLady
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
so the case covers the 7 edge ? cause my note 7s case never covered the edge part .
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
No it wont cover it, but the case will be what youre essentially holding in terms of handling, the edges dont come down that far
0 Likes
datbananaboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
the case actually covers the most part of the phone and the edge screen (Samsung Galaxy s7 edge Case S View Clear Flip Cover)
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have a S7 edge and I use a spigen case with a custom made screen protector and I have had no issues...you can still see and use the edge... and I have no problem handling it.
0 Likes
ZombieLady
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'll definetly look into it. still using the note 7 till i can make up my mind haha.
0 Likes
goulegit
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have it, its like the chunky cousin to the note 7, the note was svelte and easier to hold in the hand
0 Likes
bran
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
my note 7 has a cracked screen already and it was only dropped 2 ft onto into a wooden floor from my nitestand. not great quality. great phone but not quality!
0 Likes