Original topic:

galaxy Note 10plus

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 07:16 AM)
DebR
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

I find when I launch the camera and want to take picture of a documet/file/barcode it always looks blurry.  I would go back out and put the settings to 2 people and it would be somewhat clearer. I've tried auto focus as well and have the same problem....I've even gone back a did abreset of my camera settings back to what it was when I purchased the phone. Any ideas?  I use my camera for work files quite often. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
This is going to sound funny but if you shake the phone and it comes into Focus it's a hardware problem and will need to be sent in.. Same thing happened to my note 9.
0 Likes
DebR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
oh man that doesn't sound good. I will try that. Thank you
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Hi DebR,

Did you enable Bixby optimizer (the first setting ) like in the picture ?

Also, please report this bug in the following post, i try to report all bugs for the Note10plus since Android10 and camera is a big problem specially in medium light with subject between 2 to 10 feets, it's blurry or too smoothed :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Vos-Bugs-Android10-One-UI-2-0-NOTE-10-FR-EN-Which-bu...

Here is what you should view when taking a picture of a document
0 Likes
DebR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi Cassidy, thank you! I do get the scan line. However, once I take the picture and review it it's not clear.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the document scan in the camera. there is no way to adjust the yellow border lines so my recommendation to you @DebR is use Adobe Document Scan. it's an app you can add within Bixby vision
0 Likes
DebR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thank you SnowCat19, I will look for that app.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

You  say : Hi Cassidy, thank you! I do get the scan line. However, once I take the picture and review it it's not clear.

I know we got a bug there, this is why i am asking you to report it  there :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Vos-Bugs-Android10-One-UI-2-0-NOTE-10-FR-EN-Which-bu...

0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I use document scan provided in Microsofts One Drive application for work on my N10+ regularly. It works pretty good... I use it for business receipts and documents and the autocrop feature is slick.

Just a suggestion for you.
0 Likes