Original topic:

galaxy note 10 + : default screen cover came out

(Topic created on: 11-05-2019 01:34 PM)
SarathS
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Any one experienced this?
My screen protector, the default one for. Samsung that came with the phone came out. Any one else experiencing this.
Can I get a new one fixed at Samsung store.. or I have to get one from Amazon??
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
Get a Whitestone Dome Tempered glass screen protector - Works with the inferior Ultrasonic FP Scanner & Much better than the cheap plastic Samsung screen "protector" 🐧
SarathS
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
do you have any suggestions from Amazon that you are satisfied
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Let me put it this way - This is the third device that I have purchased the Whitestone Dome Tempered glass for - It's pretty much bullet proof & it's real glass & feels like it - Not like some cheap plastic screen "protector" that feels like plastic - I personally wouldn't buy anything else... ever!
Any negative reviews are from people who don't read & follow the instructions!
🐧
SarathS
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks.. actually I was worried on the review.
thanks for your advice.
I will try this one and let you know
Galaxy Note
Just follow the instructions & watch the installation video a few times before you install it - Make yourself a step by step guide to follow as you proceed with the installation - When you first apply the screen protector - Turn on the UV light for about 30 seconds & then press firmly where the FP Scanner is located - Then finish the remaining time with the UV light - You won't regret it! 👍🐧
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Whitestone is good but expensive. Their customer service is also bad. I'm using amFilm which is cheaper and comparable to Whitestone. Their customer service was great when I had the tray break. Only thing is it's a little more involved compared to Whitestone.

The thing with these protectors is that you really need to understand and know the install process. It may look overwhelming, but in actuality, pretty straight forward. Just take your time and don't rush getting it done.
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I bought a whole bunch of screen protectors on amazon since the s10 series and none of them offer anything close to the factory installed film protector. Seems like no one makes the same semi bend plastic film as the factory. You either get something worst or you get something overkill like whitestone.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
How is something that just works - "overkill"? Whitestone is Awesome! 🐧
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
There's many cheaper UV install screen protectors compared to whitestone. My colleague bought a few off aliexpress and it "just works" as intended as well. In our opinion a $50 screen protector is definitely overkill and when damage your gonna drop another bill while we are here replacing our screen protectors for $5.

I'm running my note 10 naked because I get free upgrades every refresh from work.
0 Likes