Original topic:

how many of you note 7 user are going to an iPhone

(Topic created on: 10-11-2016 09:13 AM)
vape
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
So how many are you going to jump the boat? I know I'm not I'm just going to wait it out for a better phone as all the android are a little over priced for what you get.
0 Likes
17 Comments
chrisdugar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i am getting an iphone 7 plus..the only good option i see for now...
whyt151
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
iphone 7 here as well
FsIuRnE
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
don't know yet will maybe step back to my note 4
John204
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I would do the same but I turned it on for a$300 credit on the Note 7.
0 Likes
rafeba
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's nothing on the market comparable with note series. I need an S-pen, I need a good screen, I need a goog phone. I need a Note! I will always support Samsung, even for Note 7. It's a unfortunate error in production but will gonna live. I'm a tech guy and I don't care about nothing else.
Hansssss
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
good luck
0 Likes
John204
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
looking at the pixel xl or the Moto Z
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I would go for the moto z if I had to pick. Being the pixel Is not that great for the price point the moto is well worth the bang for the buck plus you can add the module which seem to be pretty cool so far from what I've seen on YouTube. I think google mad a bad move with that phone.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yeah I see me going back to the note 4 being it's still a power house compared to the iPhone 7 I personally can't give apple the time or satisfaction. I might wait for the s8 to being that's going to be a beast being Samsung has no choice now but to step it up.