Original topic:

how to have two Google Chrome's open at once?

(Topic created on: 02-05-2020 05:28 PM)
yayupdates
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I like to listen to YouTube audio in Google Chrome and I also want to browse in Chrome at the same time? If I'm listening to something on YouTube and I get a call, I open another Chrome and I start browsing. When the call ends the audio and you to play it while I'm browsing in a second Chrome. They're not side-by-side, one is overlapped over the other. I just noticed over the last week that when I'm playing a YouTube video I can sometimes open another Chrome tab and start browsing in it while the audio still plays in YouTube. But this is hit-and-miss. Is there a way to make it work every time?
0 Likes
11 Comments
yayupdates
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I just don't want to have a pair of browsing windows next to each other on the screen. It's not that complex, If anything, I would like to know why there's a weird bug in the system That allows you to do it sometimes but not other times.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I use the app " 'stream' (maybe some would pick others 🤷♂️?) to get my music" when I'm on the grid and browsing other stuff, it's not complex, it's a small window on the side, it works for me 🤷♂️sorry if I couldn't help you more, but that works and thats what I do so that's all I can contribute 🤷♂️
You wanna be finicky, have fun 🤦♂️
Try it 🙉🙈🙊
If you find a better solution please let us know!
0 Likes