Original topic:

how to redeem xbox game pass

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 03:18 PM)
Page
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi anyone knows how to redeem the xbox game pass for note 20 ultra?
0 Likes
13 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Page, If you have selected the Game Pass Bundle as your gift with purchase, then you will require a promo code to access the 3 months free Game Pass Membership. The promo code will be sent by email between September 15th and October 15th.

0 Likes
Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
ok
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi Page, I ordered mine about a week ago and it's still showing as "Preparing Dispatch " I contacted customer service and they said it should ship out by Monday
0 Likes
Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i got mine already last thurday i pre order it on aug 20 then recieved it thursday i really love this new note 20 ultra . totally deadly
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Page, Glad that you liked it. Could you share with us what did you like best about the device?

Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
ive been using note 10 plus and s20 ultra but this note 20 ultra i loved it super from the very single detail of this phone, spen is well improved and super accurate , when you hold the phone ull feel the dollar in your hand lol, am more on work and play my games is super smooth with the adoptive refresh rate a wireless dex is super cool and battery is very good as well plus bundle it with galaxy buds live. It Will Rock 🎸 Your life forsure sound quality is clear and bass is super dupper awesome .
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Thanks for the response and for letting us know about your experience with Note20 Ultra.

Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I agree with all that 100% 👍
Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
been chosen to try the xbox game preview
0 Likes