Original topic:

interchangeable pentastic menu's

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 06:25 AM)
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I am liking the new interchangeable pentastic menu's. Certainly looking forward to the additional features that will become available after the 2.5 ui update. How are the other features for those of you already rocking the 2.5 update? Any community members with familiarity of the full pentastic app. Please share your experiences!
0 Likes
7 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi letitburn, One of our ambassadors, Cprice gave some information about it in the below post. I suggest you to please have a look at it.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/My-Pentastic-review/m-p/6615335#M21869

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
link is fixed now thanks @keagan. this was the one if the many reviews i was referring to. i look forward to your heads-up on future review recommendations. thanks you for the verious responses!
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i checked out the user reviews already. some with video. very basic tho review thus far out there. i was more looking for personal experience type review as it prtains to pentastic use specifically. members like Casey put up some more towards air command tho. this one you referred to in the hyperlink doesn't work on my end. just opened a blank post on members only title was visible. i waited for the pentastic app to show up in the Samsung store. downloaded it this morning. i will just wait up 2.5 is released for 10 plus and get the full features i sapose. hopefully someone with the 20 plus will post a pentastic review. thanks for the suggestion!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Thanks for the response @letitburn. I will let you know if there are any reviews from our Samsung Members on it. Please check the link once again.

Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I think if you have pentastic then its the same for everyone...

specifically:

1. you can change the appearance of the quick action menu
2. you can change the appearance of your floating pen icon
3. you can customize a sound on pen removal and reinsert

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i can't i only have the pen option to change. no other features. like was mentioned prior. i triple checked the app does nothing but. change the pop up menu.
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
nothing else even three! 2.5 was mentioned by other users already for the other features.
0 Likes