Original topic:

is that real?

(Topic created on: 09-03-2016 02:33 PM)
westoeast
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
do we must replace our note 7?because it doesn't mean every phone have the issue and they don't have replace phone yet.
0 Likes
10 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
There recalling them all just in case
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
and the recall is voluntary not mandatory
0 Likes
Digital
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Should replace it as soon as you can. No sense taking the chance of it blowing up. Better safe than sorry.
westoeast
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
but I think it is okay... for example: car might kill lives ... but who would give it up... moreover... it is time to meet some different if that happens 😊😁
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Kind of funny that you speak of cars being I pooped a tire at 100 km last night dam nails!

What I was reading it was bad restrictors on the battery which was causing an over load of juice going to the battery so if it hasn't happen yet I don't think it will but just in case I would trade it in when you get a chance.
0 Likes
Stephen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Do you know how to change it?
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Battery isn't that hard to change you need a heat gun some cards and a small screw driver shouldn't take no more than an hour.
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Please go ahead. Remember this phone is waterproof.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
water resistant not waterproof. It has nothing to do with the back as long it's sealed good with water resistant glue. Think about it for a second. All that stops the water from getting In the phone is just a little piece of rubber in the ports not much to it really. Remember too if your phone dies from taking it in the water you don't get your money back or a new phone it's in the fine print! Anyways back to my point of changing the battery it's not hard. It's easy as long as you have some patients!
0 Likes