Original topic:

my note 9

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 09:00 PM)
Zhavior
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
The camera is reaaaaaaaaplly blurry after the update not sure what happened I restarted the phone not sure if I should soft reset my phone please help 

0 Likes
19 Comments
Zhavior
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it can only be clear if I put something close to it it cant take pictures far
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your camera is in fixed focus. Not sure how or why. Maybe reset the camera settings. Otherwise maybe it's damaged.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Try entering the phone keypad *#0*# to enter phone diagnostic menu. I think there should be one for to test both cameras. Does the lens try to focus at all?
0 Likes
Zhavior
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
if I take it close to something it's normal it cant take far pictures. I dont feel like next time I upgrade I will be getting a samsung this is my first samsung since forever
0 Likes
Zhavior
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I did the second rear camera works great but first one is **bleep** fuvk sakes
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Sounds like it might be hardware failure. Do you still have warranty? Maybe have it checked out.
0 Likes
Zhavior
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
no not anymore so how much will it cost
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It's a hardware problem! I had to send mine in to get repaired.

Try shaking it, if it comes into focus it's a hardware problem.
0 Likes
Zhavior
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I dont have warranty.... this is so inconvenient I wish it happened 3 months ago... I wonder how much itll cost to fix thix
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Well if you talk to Samsung they might do it for free it's a knowing problem with the dual aperture lenses. Just when you talk to them don't demand it just explain to them the problem and that you know it's a common problem. Benice to the people on the other line usually helps on getting what you need or go into a samsung store and do the same. If your phone has no damage it shouldn't be a problem.
0 Likes