Original topic:

new feature to be added on note10+ update?

(Topic created on: 11-13-2019 11:18 AM)
saifmak
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
What I have noticed is that face unlock even works with phone upside down. Why not make display rotate completely so it doesnt matter how you pickup your phone, you can still use it to call, text, browse. Just have to pickup phone in right angle to take photos. I feel that that should be a feature! 
0 Likes
4 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i thought so too and there is an app i bought a while back that has rotation options for all your apps on an individual basis. One rotation option that i thought was quite interesting was great for the camera. No matter how you rotated it was always upright. You could spin the phone and it won't photograph upside down. Some apps like home screen and maps are great just to flip vertically as opposed to sideways, and different ways of sideways.. yet still keep certain apps in a fixed position that would otherwise irritate with any rotation.

this is it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pranavpandey.rotation

I am going to try it again. I'll let you know how well it works. i kinda forgot about it.
saifmak
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
that's cool but if samsung gets its homescreen to rotate upside down that would be cool
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yeah it's very useful if you need it for driving, especially maps if you don't need to worry about the phone being upside down. (was using a metal sticker and magnet holder on the dash)
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yeah works well still on S10
just have no need for it anymore