Original topic:

note 10 plus battery drainage.

(Topic created on: 08-30-2019 08:34 PM)
jc6864
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there. Am the only one who thinks that note 10+ battery  backup  is not upto the mark as compared to tn size of battery i.e. 4300 mAh or is it a universal  problem? Because the battery  backup  of my note 10 plus is not that good.
11 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
what do you mean battery back up? the charge time? the drain time?

0 Likes
jc6864
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
drain time.
0 Likes
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I guess it all depends on too many factors dude and related to what kindda apps are in use and what situation you're in.For example if phone is locating for wifi and bluetooth and network constantly when we have smart watch on us and being out Side shopping mall to mall plus having bunch of apps open will drain the battery and it will faster if you have live location "on" all time.
let alone screen resolution......
jc6864
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
my phones has a battery problem then
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
No worries man! If you're still eligible just return it and buy another one!
Galaxy Note
@jc6864, Vagabond is correct. It depends. It could be some apps drain your battery or you have some settings drain your battery. For my Note 10+, I turn on at 9am and I still have 70% at 6pm. I use phone, email, whatsapp, messages, samsung members app...etc. I have no battery drain. I even updated the one UI update recently. Maybe you need to check Battery, battery usage and see which app drain your battery.
jc6864
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
then my phone has a battery problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi jc6864. so, have you check your battery usage? Try boot into recovery mode and clear cache? Or try a factory reset, but do not restore apps from backup. If none of these work, probably the battery problem. 😟
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
My current battery time on my note 10 plus is 1 day 21hrs with heavy spotify usage, steady email, messenger, internet, and call of duty game play usage. It's been this consistent since I got it. I think the battery uptime is amazing.
0 Likes