Original topic:

note 10 series heart rate sensor?

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 07:34 AM)
jamesdarealest
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it just me or did Samsung remove the heart rate sensor on the rear on the note 10 and note 10+ ?
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I miss it on my Note 9 but then again I can live without it.
MidnightsDream
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Personally I miss the heart rate monitor.  I am not a fan of stuff on my wrists... jewelry or anything... I know I am in the minority... So guess I'll have to go back to the old fashion way... 

Galaxy Note
@carr0498 Be that as it may - Did they also assume that people no longer want effective Notifications & they no longer want to use Wired earbuds/headphones etc - Point is that Samsung seems to removing features that it previously chided other OEMs for not having... blurring the lines between OEMs.

Is this just an effort by Samsung to essentially force people to buy more of their products? There doesn't seem to be any explanation from Samsung for these decisions.. but like I said - it's just my opinion 🐧
Techgeek564
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I know samsung claims they got rid of the ECG sensor. But I'm trying to under stand what's under the flash then, cause it looks just like a modified version ECG from my S9+

Jasonm79
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I did notice it missing when setting up s health.  So, removed it .  I do have a Fitbit ionic that tracks everything.   Also the earbud thing.  They supply a USB type c set with it  Or you can get an adapter off Amazon for 2 bucks to use old earbuds.  Not a big deal to me.  

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
its convenient
0 Likes
Co0KieMomSteR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

The adapter for the headset doesn't work on my Note 10 plus.... I bought 3 different kinds, none of them work :(

0 Likes
imcluelesstoday
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Extremely disappointed this has been removed. I do have a Gear Sport but it does not measure accurate. I felt my Note 8 did a better job measuring O2, stress and heart. Had I known this had been removed, I'd not purchased the Note10+. Samsung, take heed. I've been a Samsung Note owner since the Note 4. Put the heart rate sensors back! I will move on to a new phone next year otherwise.

Marg0
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

They would like everyone to buy the watch. I'm not a watch person; too big for watches .

nervebreaker
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have the watch so get heart rate from there but watch has no oxygen sensor so that's not available anywhere now. Another reason to keep my note 9, the other is headphone jack.

0 Likes