Original topic:

note 10+

(Topic created on: 01-13-2020 12:03 AM)
jimmybobo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, i just bought my note 10+ last september. Here i listed down some of the problems ive been having ever since
1. The network is terrible. And my phone couldnt detect 5ghz wifi connection. 
2. The volume button up/down sometimes feels like stuck as if the glue or anything that were use to hold it in place melts i think. No clicks coming out when i press it. 
3. It lags after ipdated to android 10.  Please help!!!!!
13 Comments
HidayahNazri
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Does the no1 and no2 happened after Android Q updatr as well?
0 Likes
jimmybobo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
no.2 and 1 happened before the update. number happened after updates.
0 Likes
AgentHarry
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi Jimmy, 1 and 3
a corrupted system cache can cause performance problems and may, at rare moments, result to severe issues including the possibility lags.
Number 2. Regarding the volume button I guess is hardware problem. Since your phone still under Samsung warranty, send to Samsung let them check.......
0 Likes
jimmybobo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
how to solve the no1 problem ya?
0 Likes
AgentHarry
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
What I did on my phone after update is reset the phone.
please backup before you reset.
Resetting is one way tiket, everything will be gone. Unless you backup your data.
0 Likes
jimmybobo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i did the cache wipe but not improve. i want to reset but im afraid some the passwords and data got lost in the process. happened to me a few times even after backed up the phone.
0 Likes
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
My phone the 'powerful note 9', bought around mid 2019 also faced almost similar problem like no 2. But in my case, its the power button. I did some googling, its a problem faced by many. I owned OnePlus 3T (sold) and OnePlus 5T (also sold) in which I used for almost 2 years each, never become like this. Lol

I truly suggest u to find other forums / community websites to ask for anything. Here, not many can help. Some even too much of a Samsung Sheep to even admit that Samsung's phone is just the BMW of phones. Expensives and many problems.

In any case, I strongly suggest u to go to Samsung Service Centre to help u resolve the problems. U have the rights to make complaints and they surely help u solve it. Unless u bought a phone with no warranty, extensive Googling is the only way 😅
jimmybobo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ahhaha dayyummm. i really thought samsung is one of the phones that is durable, hard to have these trivial problems. and yet now im having 3 of em. hahaha

yes thank you for the advice. im planning to go to SC tomorrow see what they can do. beginning to regret buying this phone. i previously used a note 9, p20 pro and pixel 3 but none of them face these problems.

luckily still got the warranty as i have only been using this note 10+ for 4 months. 😅😁
WanNazrul
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i already ask the problem at samsung operator, he give a suggest reset the phone and update using pc. i dont know its work or not. i think you should try it