Original topic:

note 7 touch sensitivity issue

(Topic created on: 09-03-2016 11:16 AM)
jake2
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been an avid galaxy user...i don't care about the battery on the note 7 as it does not affect all users and if it did affect my phone Samsung will fix it. The issue I have may never be fixed even though a lot of people are talking about it and that is the screen sensitivity/insensitivity issue. When I am swiping through the home or app screens sometimes the screen DOES NOT MOVE !!! which is really annoying and sometimes I end up opening an app even when i was only swiping through the screens. They have tried to follow the iPhone's product model recently which was garbage !!! And now they are paying for it with much less customer satisfaction. I will be moving on to another android phone (NEVER EVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS) as the phone's touch screen (A BASIC IMPORTANT FEATURE ON ALL TOUCHSCREEN PHONES) is extremely annoying to use. It does not give you the same accurate and snappy response as the previous galaxy phones. Actually IT'S SHIT !!! it may be the touch wiz... whatever it is ...IT IS SO ANNOYING THAT A LIFETIME SAMSUNG GALAXY USER WILL NOW HAVE TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR A HIGH-END DEVICE !!! and I'm sure others feel the same !!!
6 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
good lord..... you will definitely be better off griping about another phone... one less crank.. see ya later
Dallas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Do you use any screen protector? If not, try replace a new device during this recall event and see if any difference.
seanjon
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Note 7 screen is more sensitive than any phone because of the s pen. if you gonna complain about that you should move on. ppl always gonna find something to grip about. It's never perfect but its a lot better then the competition.
jake2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did you people even read what i wrote ? the screen at times does not move when you swipe across it...so there is an issue with the touch sensor...i guess you people aren't experts hence the lame comments...
jake2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
oh by the way there are enough videos about this issue on youtube for the s7, s6, s5, note 4, and note 5 and the note 7 uses the same touch screen...please do your research before your lame comments above. There is a touch screen sensitivity issue in these phones get that through your heads. i wouldnt be surprised if this forum was created by samsung to have paid fools like you to post comments in response to actual issues that Samsung phones are having to try and quash any negative press. Now go and check out the youtube videos you idiots
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
jake .. you still here? thought you were movin on man... you and all your followers that feel the same...
0 Likes