Original topic:

note 8

(Topic created on: 10-02-2017 11:55 AM)
TheApostle
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I got my note 8 a couple of days now and man I must say those guys over at samsung are geniuses. The design is awesome, the phone feels great in hand, so much so that I never want to put it down. The display is in a class by itself, bright, beautiful and popping colors. This phone is feature rich. So much to do. I never saw myself using an S-pen, I was wrong. And after all the talks about Bixby I never thought I would be using it, I was so wrong. Overall a great phone. A 10/10 for me
9 Comments
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It is a beauty. I was playing around with it at best buy. I love my S8+ but I've always wanted a note. Probably solely for the s-pen lol.
Next upgrade I'm going to hold out.
Congrats on the Note 8 even if I'm a bit jealous haha.
TheApostle
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yeah I have always wanted a Note as well but I was too impatient so I always end up buying the S line. But this time around I decided that I have to hold off for the Note8 and I'm glad I did. The S8+ is an Awesome phone as well. similar features with the exception of the S-pen. Samsung. . .
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i agree 100%
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It's a beauty. Best phone on the market right now.
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Woo for Note 8! it is indeed a great device, so many things you can do with it, it's crazy! Enjoy!😊
Galaxy Note
Really glad you are enjoying your new device. All the best you know where you need to come to if you run into any issues!
Enjoy
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
The S Pen makes the Nite far superior than the S8's. I love my S8+ but it's was half the phone the Note 8 is. Once you get hooked on the S Pen you'll never turn back!
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
LOL I love my Note 8. What a huge upgrade from the Note 2. It definitely is a great device. :)
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Thank you for the glowing review, @TheApostle! That really means a lot to us. We hope you continue to enjoy using your new phone, and don't hesitate to let us know if there's any additional thoughts, suggestions, improvements you want to see in the future.

-Nick