Original topic:

note10+ totally waterproof!!

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 11:03 AM)
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys. I am a note10+ user and just using it for about 4 months. 

I was working in outdoor field that involve kayaking at sea, climbing and so on. Yesterday, i was doing some water activity which is kayaking at the sea. Reaching the shore, i accidentally drop my phone into the sea while taking picture because of capsizing. It was high tide tht time. I tried to dive to find it but its too deep and i couldn't make it. Its was about 6pm that time.

So option tht i have is to wait until its going low tide and search again. About 12am, i went back to the place a search for my fon. After an hour, finally i found my phone. And things that make me happy is my fon is still on and the screen is lights up when i take it out from water and touch the screen.

I rinse it with fresh water for a while and do some checking and all still function normally.  So here for me, note10+ is the best phones ive use ever. Imagine that the phone inside the sea water for about 7 hours and still functioning very well.
Welldone samsung!!
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
for me so far note10+ good even for activity tht includet water. s10 is also good. previously i was using s10 and go trekking for about 6 hours in the rain without using any waterproof case and still okay. and can txt in the rain also.
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
wow...7 hours and still working..👏👏
0 Likes
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yep.. amazing rite. hahaha
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
indeed..👏
0 Likes
amroolzakr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
wow good sharing. thanksss
0 Likes
musz
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
sea water not a very good friend for a phone even if it water resistance
0 Likes
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
indeed. but my friends said tht there is a servuce where we can clean the water inside fon
firaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
6pm to 12pm, aren't that more than 12 hours+ ?
0 Likes
ejancrazee
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
owh sorry my bad. its 12am
0 Likes