Original topic:

phone case

(Topic created on: 07-02-2019 11:59 AM)
dres08
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Anybody here use the punkcase for their phones? I had the otterbox but they have stopped making them with screen protectors  because of dust complaints and mine actually broke the glass on the phone while in the otterbox any recommendations?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
I really like Incipio Dualpro cases 👍🐧
dres08
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'll look into that case
0 Likes
DawnerR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
punkcase is not great. I didnt like it at all, and they are dicks to deal with. sent me the wrong colour case, their fault, and wouldnt send a new one. wanted me to buy another, and would refund o e when I returned one, shipping all my cost. crappy case, crappy customer service.
dres08
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
**bleep** I just ordered one...i really hope i dont go through that....when u say crappy case, is it like no good ? protect against dust and water? I'm a mechanic so sometimes I work in dusty oily environments
0 Likes
DawnerR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
The case offered little protection and felt cheap in my hands. The screen cover made using my phone difficult and got scratched up really easily. Totally not happy with it, especially in my trade (automotives). BUT, since you already ordered it, fingers crossed you have a better experience with it.
0 Likes
MitchH31
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
note 8 is rated ip68 it's already dust and water resistant as much as possible without the case. cases with screen protectors however provide no protection to the screen at all. gorilla glass is already strong enough to resist scratches but will shatter upon a bad drop with or without the case
sslobalt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I had a battery backpack one on an iPhone before and it eventually lost connection between case and phone making it useless
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i have a beetle pro awesome case thin tough feels awesome best case i tried them all
0 Likes