Original topic:

@sabrina @jeremy

(Topic created on: 09-22-2019 05:45 PM)
mytech
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Don't ban the peeps ie: CHMultimedia that give the most help here! bc you don't like they kick back on an option that shouldn't be missing in the 1st place come on you guys/gals?🤦‍♂️

Them help more than they poke you... where you all need to be poked!  Btw 👍🤦‍♂️

If you do not un ban them I will never come back unless that's what you want, which is stupid 🤦‍♂️👍
25 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note

un ban them ffs 🤦♂️
Just go through their posts...

in all fairness CHMultimedia answered way more Q's than all you not including other members 😉

And fix the freaking mobile and hotspot toggles ffs which is what this is about and it's dumbly a simple thing that apparently is above you all pay grade? C'mon 🤦‍♂️CANNOT BE Done? 👎ugh
Did I say WOW yet today?
🤦♂️

Simple shhh people omg
Galaxy Note
Yup exactly - Look at the number of "resolved" posts by @CHMultimedia @CHBeta & He has provided more help to other Samsung Members than all of Samsung's Moderators combined!! 🐧
Galaxy Note
ugh, yes 👎👌
U2 are rt, don't count yourselves out you both have taught me a lot!
ty
gtg,
sshhh day...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i like what u said it wont heart it, i'll come back. try again. : (
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did I ask for them blue boxes to go away? 🤦‍♂️<-----ffs c'mon just pull it to together, no harm, no foul unban and fix or live like an outfit the rest of your life, I'm serious this is the dumbest shhh ever omg 🤦‍♂️
Galaxy Note
I find it odd. 🤔👂 let me know.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's a temporary and not a permanent ban so it will be lifted eventually. Having said that, it's CLEAR that banning @CHMultimedia was uncalled for and a big mistake. Says alot about this place on how WE are valued in here, especially very helpful members as CH. If he did something wrong ( which he didn't ), the least they should have done was to issue a simple warning in private.
Galaxy Note
It speaks volumes when you silence constructive criticism & it says that the entity doing the silencing is operating from a position that is not defensible.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Constructive criticism that we are entitled to. Without us, there's no them ! Lack of respect to say the least.