Original topic:

screen protectors

(Topic created on: 06-24-2020 08:34 PM)
annsn10plus
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello,

Just curious, any recommendation on screen protectors that covers the front from side to side? Or maybe covers the whole body of samsung note 10+?

Because others sell screen protectors but doesnt completely cover the sides. 😞 😔 

Thanks 😊 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nice, I ordered the same screen protector for my S10 on Amazon today.
Galaxy Note
hi! one of the samsung members use this one https://techmatte.com/Note10P-UV

same as whitestone dome glass..

but some of us like me use the whitestone dome glass..
Galaxy Note
for the case i use this one!! its good.. and its on sale now. :)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
That would be me. LOL

Use this in combo with UAG Monach. It's definitely doing a great job at protecting my Note 10+. And I can honestly say I don't baby it and very clumsy. It's already taken a few drops and accidental throwing. Still looking good.
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey@annsn10plus,

Thanks@Cassidy and@gokongming for your information.
We suggest you to check with our SamsungCanadaparts.com to purchase a screen protector. Please note that the Note 10+ comes with the pre-installed screen protector.
Please contact Samsung Canada parts by phone at 1-877-407-6593 (Toll-free number) Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ( Eastern time).
Here is the link: https://www.samsungcanadaparts.com/

You can also get the screen protectors for the phone from any authorized shops like Costco, Staples, Walmart, Bestbuy, Videotron, etc...

annsn10plus
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
note 10+ i have, purchased screen protector in a authorized shop that didnt cover the sides plus that came with a "preinstalled screen protector"?
fell already
and has a crack already 😳 😑 😥
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I use the Neo Flex HD purchased from Spigen. I've been using this protector since Note 8.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you already have a crack on your Samsung's screen protector, buy something like a Whitestone Dome Glass to replace your original screen protector and forgot my others advices