February security' update  done 
Note 10 plus
Eastlink network 
Nova Scotia
9 Comments
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Really, february 1th update? On day 26th?
Go on Samsung with awesome service,
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You do understand that the ONLY devices that receive the monthly Security Patch OTAs at the beginning of the month - are Google's Pixel devices - Every other OEM releases them throughout the month & Samsung has made a significant improvement in the timely release - Especially over the early part of last year.
As for the Android version update - It's been reported that it's been a a Google bug issue that has been responsible for the delay - But I'm pretty sure that nothing anyone will tell you will make you happy.
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yeah, yeah... Xiaomi and others gave updates before Christmas!
Yes security updates need to be planned and it takes time.
But, as Android 10 launched in september, why don't we, canadians are THE ONLY USER IN THE WORLD not having the update.
We we're said that there were bugs with canadian update. What they can't fit canadian flag emoji?
No, they don't care!
Why do they use 2 SoC? Only for not paying royalties to the owner of CDMA.
Their problem is greed, and the size of canadian market. They prefer to give service to I-Sheep country namely the USA that had their update in december.
Don't drink Samsung's Kool-aid...
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
oh my.. also what is soc? just curious come some interesting info in this comment.
0 Likes
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Soc is short for System on a Chip. All processors in phone are an agglomeration on many chips, bunch of radios, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi...
Galaxy Note
I've been happily running One UI V2.0 on my S10+ since the beginning of the year - Maybe take a breath & wait quietly until March 9th.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Easy to say when you're comfortably sitting on One UI 2.0 on your latest device 😂
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@theonecid - Well I've been running One UI V2.0 since last year on the Betas - It's an incremental change from the previous version - It's not like the jump from Oreo to One UI V1.0.
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Got the update yesterday!
0 Likes