WowSamsung
Active Level 1
Quick question, on note 10 plus, sound comes from the back of the phone. Is it new, normal?
10 Comments
gokongming
Active Level 7
It's not the sound, I think it's the vibration from the sound from the 2 stereo speakers.. It's normal..
WowSamsung
Active Level 1
Thanks. Yeah, it's the vibration kind of.
WowSamsung
Active Level 1
Hi, how can I connect note 10 plus to my laptop to transfer the data? It has no usb??
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Bluetooth, WiFi Direct or file hosting are your only options.
WowSamsung
Active Level 1
Thanks. I got it connected through YourPhone app. it's mirroring now. but still don't know how to transfer data from laptop to phone?
Highlighted
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Without a USB port on the laptop, your easiest, but slowest, option is to send the files via Bluetooth. Pair your phone to the laptop first. WiFiDirect is much faster, but harder to set up. Perhaps the best blend of easy & fast would be to log into http://drive.google.com (assuming you have a Google account/email address), then connect to your Google Drive via a third-party file manager. I currently use Mixplorer, but I had to side-load it. The Google Drive app won't let you download directly, but most third-party file managers in the Play Store will let you.
WowSamsung
Active Level 1
Thanks. I got it done through my note 8 cable. usb c to usb cable, could directly connect phone to laptop
john0uhbb
Active Level 3
yes its vibration but its kindoff annoying is there any way I can reduce the vibration
WowSamsung
Active Level 1
I don't think so. This is the way it works. I checked it on store's demo phone also. It's the same. I checked it with store technician too.