Original topic:

spen broken in phone

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 12:49 PM)
DataGuy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I dropped my note 9 and the spen click end broke off.  The remaining part is now stuck in the phone.  How do I get it out?  Are note 9 compatible spens still available?
0 Likes
8 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
That really sacks 😣 I'd try using tweezers?
0 Likes
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
The best solution is to take your phone into the nearest Samsung authorized service center.... and yes you can still get spen's for your note 9.
Galaxy Note
Hi DataGuy, as SamsungMad suggest, take it to Samsung Authorized service center is the best thing to do. 👍🏼
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Grab some tweezers and pull it out, I've had this happen, no need for a service center 🤦‍♂️ go there to get your new spen if you need to, but they gonna use tweezers as well to get out your broken 1. Especially if a service center is not close you can get it out and order a new spen online 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
since you have to push in the s pen to get it out normally, I would advise pushing it out with something thin. dont pull it
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
This is actually good advice, push it in so it pops out (it gets relealeased) before you start yanking on it trying to get it out 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
if this worked, please do consider making this comment the solution so others can find it easily too. Thanks,
Helpinghand
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

only certain tweezers will have a super fine point to get it out to grab below pen clicker, but an authorized samsung center is better. And a strong magnifying glass.

0 Likes