Original topic:

unable to have my unique offer code for noteupgrade.ca

(Topic created on: 10-23-2017 05:07 PM)
FsIuRnE
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Does everyone have received their unique offer code for the 200$ MasterCard for the www.noteupgrade.ca ? I didn't, I got one from a person with Samsung help chat, but it has been refused when I check status on website...
0 Likes
7 Comments
imypg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i feel for you and actually was in the same spot as you till last night. i actually contacted samsung with live chat and was able to get mine through them.
0 Likes
imypg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i think it has to be generated based on your imei for note 7 (if you owned one)
0 Likes
FsIuRnE
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes I did have one chat with them they tell me to call them but I'm french they transfer me to a voicemail and didn't call me back so... I will try to send them a email with my "experience"
0 Likes
imypg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i see. well, i would say, go to the samsung my account and chat with a live agent. they will ask you for your imei for note 7 (you might be able to find it under your registered devices in myaccount). that should help. i had problems too but last night it worked out
0 Likes
FsIuRnE
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks I'll give a try
0 Likes
imypg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
no problem!
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
From my understanding it's open to anyone who upgraded or purchased the Note 8 between Sep.15 to Nov.9. I never owned the Note 7 and got the email with the code. I'm still waiting for their verification process. But I might contact them as the tracking number they gave me at the end of the registration and confirmed email says problem with registration - invalid unique code.
0 Likes