Original topic:

what you guys think about the Galaxy Note 10/10+

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 07:53 AM)
itsjustjin
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
So as everyone may know, it is Note season and Samsung is getting closer with release the Galaxy Note 10/10+. Personality I am a Note fan and this year the Note 10 will have a 6.3inch display and a 6.8inch display for the Note 10+. But I think I will be skipping the Note this year and keeping my S10 plus because the phone just looks odd, the camera is now in top middle of the screen and the back just looks like a Huawei P30 Pro

18 Comments
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I was shocked they removed the headphone jack when they literally have room for the S Pen. As a fan of the Note series since the first, I think this will change my view to other phones producers.
Saki1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Was shocked just listening to it when they did the live event presentation. Sounds like a marketing scheme to get people to buy their wireless earbuds. Could be wrong.

0 Likes
BookRising
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Design and features are amazing and all.....but I just can NOT get behind the nonexistent 3.5mm jack. Dongles don't provide the same quality
BookRising
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That point aside, I will get on board if Buds or the dongle can provide a comparable quality to the current S8-S10 AKG earphones
0 Likes
itsjustjin
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Samsung made fun of apple a few years ago when they removed the headphone jack on their iPhone 7 and now this year samsung unfortunately removed the headphone jack on there new Galaxy Note 10 line up😔
0 Likes
dave8713
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its looks like a s10+ but with a pen in extra im not trully excited i will wait 8 months for next gen of S series hahaha sorry for the text im a french guys hah
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
No headphone jack, no extendable memory storage, and 1080p display. Unless you buy Note 10+??? Might as well change their name to Apple.
Saki1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

😂

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

There is still ONE big difference

One runs on ios and one runs on android.

Dont be dumb!!

make the right choice.

0 Likes