bett3r
Active Level 5
I was shocked they removed the headphone jack when they literally have room for the S Pen. As a fan of the Note series since the first, I think this will change my view to other phones producers.
Saki1
Active Level 1

Was shocked just listening to it when they did the live event presentation. Sounds like a marketing scheme to get people to buy their wireless earbuds. Could be wrong.

BookRising
Active Level 3
Design and features are amazing and all.....but I just can NOT get behind the nonexistent 3.5mm jack. Dongles don't provide the same quality
BookRising
Active Level 3
That point aside, I will get on board if Buds or the dongle can provide a comparable quality to the current S8-S10 AKG earphones
itsjustjin
Active Level 2
Samsung made fun of apple a few years ago when they removed the headphone jack on their iPhone 7 and now this year samsung unfortunately removed the headphone jack on there new Galaxy Note 10 line up😔
dave8713
Active Level 5
its looks like a s10+ but with a pen in extra im not trully excited i will wait 8 months for next gen of S series hahaha sorry for the text im a french guys hah
bett3r
Active Level 5
No headphone jack, no extendable memory storage, and 1080p display. Unless you buy Note 10+??? Might as well change their name to Apple.
Saki1
Active Level 1

😂

Highlighted
SnowCat19
Expert Level 5

There is still ONE big difference

One runs on ios and one runs on android.

Dont be dumb!!

make the right choice.