Did you mean: 

Original topic:

which one?

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 12:50 PM)
ljsotto13
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I want to buy a phone but I don't know yet. Here is my dilemma, I was rooting for Note 10 lite but I am concerned with the chipset of it since it's using an outdated one. Now I also heard that A71 is really good phone for its price most of all with its camera. But I really want something that I can use for at leasr 2 yrs. I am thinking of buying S20+ or Note 10+ but it's just really expensive. I am not really a heavy user but what's important is durability, camera and battery life. Please help me decide. Should i just go with note 10 lite or a71, or just buy a flagship phone instead. Thanks.
4 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Most of Samsung smartphones are created with durability and quality. Those phones are big and better. If I was you, I would pick the one that's close in my heart. 😊
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy Note

Great day! You might want to check our official Samsung website for more products information. Thanks :)

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If you have the budget, get a flagship phone. If you're on a budget, the A71 is a good choice. But at the end of the day, it will depend on how you take care of your phone. I'm using an S10+ now, but my J7+ has been working for more than 3 years without any problems.
0 Likes
ljsotto13
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
this is really helpful. thank you so much.