Original topic:

worst phone ever

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 02:21 AM)
pet71
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Bought this phone January 2020,my battery drain 30% every night on standby mode,and the receiving is worst ,can't sent SMS and make call or receive in a building,,And u using s pen to extract text,the text will loss a few and alignment is wrong.Technician told is Android 10 problem,but how come my other phone is fine,maybe my other phone is only 700 n note 10 is 4000 dollars
21 Comments
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Is it Note10+? Somehow you need to survey what the cause of it. Explore & check by manual or automatically by the features they provide. Or you manually check on your phone settings.

Installed 3rd party apps that support or not also can cause problems especially that still in Beta version.
0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
are u try to sell Samsung product?today they change motherboard and battery for me,s pen issue cannot fix right now coz never happen b4,but they scratch my screen protector,and pls explain again is the product problem or 3rd apps problem
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
My apologies & really sorry for your bad experience there while we had the best here. I'm not a seller but im just replied on based of my experience & knowledge that I searched.
Besides my answer based on your main post. Not what you have today. But with this your attitude replied me, you deserve it.
0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
u gotta think if u spend big money for the phone,and with a lot of problem ,and technician scratch ur phone,how u will react,after changing motherboard and battery ,the issue still same,what u gonna do with this phone,next time think b4 u post ,if u really have problem with me, pls add me in whatever social media u in,thanks
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Well as again, you deserve it. Peace out.
0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
and once again ,mind ur own business,I not scare of online bully,what it ppl
know is online comment,face pole if u got issue ,don be such coward,last word for u ,**bleep** you
0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
don listen to whatever this guy told,check his post,u will see this guy do what for living,
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi pet71,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members community,

Battery drain fast can be caused by many reasons and call signal could be affected by telco provider.

Could you please share the screenshot of the battery consumption for today and for the week?

We would like to assist further.

Thank you.

0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
they change my motherboard and battery today,but scratch my screen protecyor,and apply new one with bubble and ask is it ok for me,bad service and bad phone i ever have
0 Likes