Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

5g coming soon?

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 11:05 PM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
So I just noticed this option appeared. It was never an option before. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You'd better leave it at LTE. Otherwise your phone will waste power on searching for nonexistant 5G connectivity. Rogers has 5G but I assume you aren't with Rogers due to your amazement. Bell said their initial 5G network is ready but they won't open it to the public yet due to covidiots burning them down, witch-style, due to them causing COVID/Autism/Sterility/Liberalism/Destroying brain cells (but ironically they don't have to worry about that lol)

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You'd better leave it at LTE. Otherwise your phone will waste power on searching for nonexistant 5G connectivity. Rogers has 5G but I assume you aren't with Rogers due to your amazement. Bell said their initial 5G network is ready but they won't open it to the public yet due to covidiots burning them down, witch-style, due to them causing COVID/Autism/Sterility/Liberalism/Destroying brain cells (but ironically they don't have to worry about that lol)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
looooool. So I've heard and yes I'm with Bell. thanks for the suggestion.
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @jamesy,

I hope your query got resolved. Thanks, @CHMultimedia, for sharing the valuable information.

cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
5g is already here if you're standing in the right spot lol. this option has been there since day one on my s20u
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yes I know. It wasn't on mine.
0 Likes