Original topic:

9.0 pie updates to S7 edge

(Topic created on: 07-02-2019 02:12 AM)
Faisalzia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi I have notice in sumsung members app that s7/s7 edge recieve 9.0 pie in June 2019 but now its July 2 and I did never get 9.0 pie updates why???? 
What's wrong pleas tell me....
0 Likes
7 Comments
gbwala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same here
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
s7 is not getting pie, the notice you read was about pie and security updates. Samsung needs to word it better.
Galaxy S
@Sabrina @Moderator Could you please Edit the Update Notice - There's been a number of people who are taking the Update to mean what it says (who can blame them) & that's misleading - There's no distinction between devices that are actually eligible for One UI & devices that are ONLY eligible for Security Patch Updates 🕊
Faisalzia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its not conform
still m not
0 Likes
randyrafaelcg
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
yup, same here. I contacted with costumer service a few days ago and told me not to worry that my device would indeed get the PIE update. You should try to ask them in the feedback section if your device will get the update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
They are wrong - These are the same Samsung Support Canada - Who were telling people until January of this year - That the S9 series was "definitely" getting the One UI beta" - Which Canada was NEVER going to receive & Which END on the US in December... Canada btw - Never did receive the One UI beta....
0 Likes
Faisalzia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
they do not tell any conformation
0 Likes