Original topic:

A really wierd text bug

(Topic created on: 03-16-2019 11:09 AM)
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This may sound really wierd. But it's also something to report and I will try to make the most sense of it. Once in a blue moon I will be texting the girlfriend, and this has happened twice now where we will be chatting away and then she will reply back acting all confused to a text I had sent. Couple days later it happened again. So I asked her what the text said that I had sent her and she showed me a screenshot and it literally said something completely different for the last few words of a text than what I had sent. For example. If I were to compare my conversation from my screen to what her screen was showing it was literally completely different words being displayed on both screens for the same text. Why would this happen? Has this happened to anyone else? I use G board for my keyboard. Her device is an older LG running an android operating system. My device is an S9 with most recent update. 
20 Comments
Galaxy S
that is super odd, and you put both phones side by side, next to your sent message and her received message and it doesn't match?? Does the time stamp and sms details match? 🤨 I've never ever everrrr heard of such thing...what provider are you with and what provider is your gf with?
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes legit phones side by side compare texts and it did not match lol. we tried to go back in chat history to get the screenshots to post here but the history has been cleared to far back to recover. I'm with Telus and she is also with Telus. I have an S9 and she has an older LG smart phone.
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have supplied a screenshot image of one time it happened. it has happened a few times
Galaxy S
Does it matter, provider?
If its compromised?
SnowCat19!!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
?????NOT TROLLING.
ITS ASKING HELP. WRITTEN BETTER SOME TIMES, AWWH MAYHEM COMMENT, MHUMULTIMEDIA, IS NOT WRONG AT ALL.
HAVOC, DISGRUNTLED SUPER, AMBASSADORS. REPRESENT COUNTRIES YA KNOW.
THEY HELP AID IN SOURCES.
HELP A SAMSUNG MEMBER. B 4 MY DATA IS GONE.
WOW.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes I would be very concerned if the text you sent is not exactly what your gf received! Aside from auto correct possibly correcting your text - But regardless what you see as being the actual sent text should be absolutely identical to what the recipient received! If it's not - then that is a very very serious issue! I'd suggest that you contact your Carrier to start with & work with them to verify that neither your device or your gf's device has been compromised!
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i will do that for sure. I am hoping we can go back somehow and find the matching texts and show here but I think it's to far back and been cleared.
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
see the supplied screenshots!
Galaxy S
THANK YOU SHAGGYSKUNK1
👍❣🧸
shaggy care bear Ty.
0 Likes